5 steps to level up your soulful brand
Sign up below for instant access to a free one-hour webinar.
Think of it as a mini-workshop …
I’ll be asking you to reflect, let loose and get creative.
We’ll be covering:
You'll learn 5 fun, creative and effective approaches for more soulful branding.
- It starts with you – how to express yourself in your business
- Your business is alive – how to connect with and articulate the soul of your business
- Your tribe is out there – how to get in touch with the people you want to serve
- The medium is the message – how to prioritise your communications channels and make them amazing
- Presentation is everything – how to create a visual impact that does your brand justice
— Lulu Kitololo
"Thank you so much Lulu, this has been wonderful! Inspiring and encouraging..."
"Thanks so much for your insights and for providing this process."
"This has been very helpful. Thank you."
I’m Lulu Kitololo, founder of an art and design business, Lulu Kitololo Studio. In the past 15 years, I’ve worked on over 100 branding projects with various types of clients including international NGOs, women’s rights organisations, museums, film festivals, fashion brands, theatre companies and more.
Along with offering branding and illustration services to clients, I produce a line of stationery and lifestyle products, featuring my signature illustration style. I was featured on KCB Lion’s Den in October 2018, where I secured investment and mentorship from Joanne Mwangi.
I co-run the Afri-love Connection Club for female founders and I'm founder of Afri-love Fest.
I love discovery – learning, travel… and creating – writing, using my hands, coming up with ideas… I enjoys simple things like swimming in the ocean and lying in the grass, and moving my body with yoga and dance.
* indicates required